Dramatic changes for employers and employees on JobKeeper Wage Subsidy
The government has changed the Fair Work Act for employers and employees who have accessed the Job Keeper subsidies.
Please view this fact sheet for answers to any of the following questions:
- What is the JobKeeper wage subsidy?What are the new stand down provisions?
- What are the workforce flexibilities an employer can use by direction?
- Do any other tests apply to giving a JobKeeper direction?
- What are the workforce flexibilities an employer can use by request and agreement?
- What are the consultation obligations?
- Additional FAQs
Click here to download the fact sheet.