Dramatic changes for employers and employees on JobKeeper Wage Subsidy
The government has changed the Fair Work Act for employers and employees who have accessed the Job Keeper subsidies.
- What is the JobKeeper wage subsidy?What are the new stand down provisions?
- What are the workforce flexibilities an employer can use by direction?
- Do any other tests apply to giving a JobKeeper direction?
- What are the workforce flexibilities an employer can use by request and agreement?
- What are the consultation obligations?
- Additional FAQs
Click here to download the fact sheet.